What are your fees?
Please get in touch for a no-obligation quote - we're hard to beat on quality and value for money.
Why choose The Club Classics?
There are many other bands to choose from, but we play all the Dance & Club hits from the 70s, to the present day, to keep you dancing all night - no need to wait for the DJ to hear your favourite dance track.
Can I view the band before booking?
Yes - you are welcome to come along to listen to the band. We will try our best, to get you to one of our events; however, many of our functions are private, therefore, this is not always possible.
We do have video footage on our website.
Do you accept First Dance Requests?
The Club Classics would love to learn new songs and will gladly learn the first song or a special request for you if it is not already in our repertoire.
Please ensure that you let us know in advance.
We can also plug in your media device (iPod, phone, laptop) into our system so we can play it for you.
Do you charge extra for PA & Lighting or anything else?
PA and lighting suitable for an audience of 150 is included in the basic price of the band. Should you require more than this we can provide additional high-quality lighting & PA equipment.
This way, you only pay for what you need, and be well suited for your venue and event.
Contact us for more information.
Travel fee is based on 25 miles of RG6 postcode. Then we charge per mile after.
How long do you play for?
The standard sets are 2 x 60 minutes (2 x 45 minute sets in pubs) or 3x 40 minute sets.
However, no two events are the same, therefore, we adjust times to suit you, and help keep your party flowing..
We ask for a minimum of a 15-20min break between the sets.
Do you provide background/dancing music?
We will provide suitable background music for when the band is not performing. Should you have specific requests or wish for the party to continue between the band sets then we can provide you with one of our DJs.
- If you cancel 4 weeks of the performance date. In which case the client's 20% deposit of Fee is non-refundable, and the client will have to pay the 80% of final Fee.
- If you cancel 8 weeks of the performance date. In which case the client's 20% deposit of Fee is non-refundable, and client will have to pay the remaining full amount 60% of final Fee.
- If you cancel 12 weeks of the performance date. In which case client's 20% deposit of Fee is non-refundable, and client will have to pay the remaining full amount 40% of final Fee.
Key points we require.
- To provide at least two constant 13amp sockets.
- If there is a sound limiter, we can only play at that venue from 95db.
Due to any slight sound triggering the system and stopping the music, we can only provide a 5 piece band for this.
Clients - always ask this question in advance of booking your venue as sound limiters can ruin your party if not planned for.
- Space for a 5-10 piece band - Around 6m wide X 4m deep and level access to the performance area for loading.
- Food & Soft Drinks per member
- Up to 10 parking spaces
- We take 60-90 minutes to load in & complete a sound check
- A room for the band to get changed in, eat dinner and store cases / valuables
(if this is not possible, let us know as there are alternative solutions)
- Any TFL costs including Emission and Congestion zones or any parking costs, to be reimbursed by the client.
Any other questions you want to ask us?
Please get in touch with us and we aim to reply within 24 hours.